It is within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line
of reinforced suspension arms that offer the strength and adjustment
that any competition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of
high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet
remain light-weight, these control arms have been track tested for
months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and
These Toe-Control arms allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear toe
in/out setting of the vehicle. Toe is crucial for the straight line
stability and behavior of a car and is said to have more of an effect
than the front toe.
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
- Pillow Ball bushing
- IS 250/350 06-13
- GS 300/350/430/450h/460 06-11