Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms
to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented
tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to
withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder
coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection
against the elements.
These rear lower Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars
handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate
premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Lexus 1992-2000 SC300 / SC400
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.