Designed for the track, all of our lower control arms are precision machined out of 7075 aluminum for maximum strength and then treated for corrosion resistance.
Every arm is tracked in every step of the manufacturing process, and each arm is individually serialized and barcoded for quality assurance.
- One-piece design aimed at weight reduction, improving stiffness/rigidity
- Track-optimized precision camber adjustments via lightweight cam-type adjusters.
- Multiple sway bar mount points allow sway bar stiffness to be adjusted
- High quality custom-made polyurethane bushings (manufactured to our specifications by Energy Suspension) provide extended life while retaining excellent performance characteristics.
- Aluminum CNC bushing inserts prevents rust related issues found on stock bushings.
- Modular design allows individual component replacement and makes bushing rebuilds simple.
- Corrosion resistant ultra high-strength hardware included.